Tuesday 19 January 2010

For my birthday some friends and I went out to a Brazilian restaurant.....yes it is possible to get tired of Italian food. To the right of me is LaVonna and to my left is Abbey, next to Abbey is LaVonna's sister who was visiting from the states for the holidays.
This is me at 33 eating my absolute favorite Italian breakfast roll with chocolate chips sold only at the Saturday market next to Teatro Olympico, luckily this year my birthday was on a Saturday;-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. How great to get your favorite birthday treat on your actual birthday! Happy belated:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bday present for ya. I'll be a good girl and put it in the mail this week...promise! Happy Birthday Colleen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it. Maybe you can make that breakfast treat at home for a challenge?

    ReplyDelete